Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thank You My Precious Family

Thank you Nachum - your life has changed together with mine - I know you’re doing your best and that you are there for me when I most need you. Thank you David for not hesitating to book the first possible flight to Israel before you’d even recovered from jetlag following your return to the UK from America a few days earlier. Thank you Gabi for deciphering medical esoterica, and for being the caring daughter my parents would have loved to have had. Thank you Yaniv for your thoughtful acts and kindness, for making the time to be with me in the hospital, at meetings with doctors and at home.

I cannot begin to imagine how I would have endured the last few weeks without all your love and support.

1 comment:

Anne Lustig-Picus said...

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for sharing your blog. You are so eloquent in your descriptions of the ups and downs you encounter daily!

I'm so glad for you that you have supportive people around. I wish you strength to face what lies ahead, and most of all, I wish you good health.

All the best,
Anne Lustig-Picus